Principal, Blessed Sacrament School
Jane Wagner has served as principal at Blessed Sacrament School since 2015. She previously taught at the elementary and middle school levels at St. John/Holy Rosary School in Erie from 1999-2011, followed by four years with the Erie RISE Leadership Academy Charter School in Erie.
- Master of Arts, Educational Leadership, Mercyhurst University
- Bachelor of Arts, Education, Mercyhurst University
- Principal certification, Edinboro University
Principal, Our Lady of Peace School
Principal, St. George School
John Schroeck taught for 29 years at his alma mater, St. George School. He also served as Director of Technology from 2017 - 2020. An Erie native, Schroeck is a graduate of St. George School, Cathedral Prep and Gannon University.
Principal, St. James School
Gina Brennan has taught at St. James School since 1992. She has taught at the preschool, elementary, and middle school levels. Mrs. Brennan is only the fifth principal in the history of this institution!
- Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education, Edinboro University
- Bachelor of Science, Special Education, Edinboro University
- Principal Certification, Gannon University
Principal, St. Jude School
Holly Morphy has taught at St. Jude/OLCS since 2015. She previously taught Middle School Language Arts at St. Fabian School in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
- Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education, Clarion University of PA
- Masters of Reading and Language Arts, Oakland University
- Currently enrolled in Principal Certification Program, Gannon University
Principal, St. Luke School
Audrey Coletta joined St. Luke School as principal in 2018. She previously taught at GECAC Head Start and Diehl Elementary beginning in 1998 and served as principal in both the Wattsburg Area School District and the Harbor Creek School District.
Master’s degree, Special Education, Mercyhurst University
Bachelor of Arts, Early Childhood, Mercyhurst University
Bachelor of Arts, Elementary Education, Mercyhurst University
Associates degree, Child Development, Edinboro University
Certifications: principal, superintendent, reading specialist, Gannon University