Principal, Blessed Sacrament School
Jane Wagner has served as principal at Blessed Sacrament School since 2015. She previously taught at the elementary and middle school levels at St. John/Holy Rosary School in Erie from 1999-2011, followed by four years with the Erie RISE Leadership Academy Charter School in Erie.
- Master of Arts, Educational Leadership, Mercyhurst University
- Bachelor of Arts, Education, Mercyhurst University
- Principal certification, Edinboro University
Principal, Our Lady of Peace School
Lisa Panighetti became principal of Our Lady of Peace school in 2017. She previously taught in both public and Catholic settings and served as principal at Our Lady of Mount Carmel School and St. Boniface School in Erie.
- Master of Education, Educational Leadership, Edinboro University
- Master of Education, Reading, Edinboro University
- Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education, Edinboro University
- Certifications: principal, reading specialist, PK-12 supervisor, curriculum and instruction, Gannon University
Ann Marie Lathan
Principal, St. George School
Principal, St. James School
Lisa Norton has taught at St. James School since 1982 and was named principal in 2016. She is licensed in early childhood, elementary K-6 and as an elementary principal.
- Master of Education, Administration, Ursuline College, Pepper Pike, Ohio
- Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education, Villa Maria College, Erie, Pa.
Principal, St. Jude School
Violet Kill joined St. Jude School as principal in 2017. An elementary and middle school educator for 18 years, she has experience at schools in four different states, including Villa Maria Elementary School and St. Peter Cathedral School in Erie.
- Master’s degree, Special Education, Mercyhurst University
- Master’s degree, Educational Leadership, Wayne State University, Detroit, Mich.
- Principal certification, Wayne State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Education, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
Principal, St. Luke School
Audrey Coletta joined St. Luke School as principal in 2018. She previously taught at GECAC Head Start and Diehl Elementary beginning in 1998 and served as principal in both the Wattsburg Area School District and the Harbor Creek School District.
Master’s degree, Special Education, Mercyhurst University
Bachelor of Arts, Early Childhood, Mercyhurst University
Bachelor of Arts, Elementary Education, Mercyhurst University
Associates degree, Child Development, Edinboro University
Certifications: principal, superintendent, reading specialist, Gannon University