The Erie Catholic Board of Directors is responsible for overseeing the Catholic identity, educational quality and operational vitality of the system of PK to grade 8 schools. Directors approve the budget and help identify strategies for long-term sustainability and growth.
Board members are:
- John Blakeslee, A.F. Schultz Company
- Ann Carlin, Erie Insurance Company
- Ed Curtin, president of Mercyhurst Preparatory School
- Father Michael Ferrick, pastor of St. Peter Cathedral, Erie
- Damon Finazzo, president of the Erie Catholic School System
- James Gallagher, superintendent of Catholic schools for the Diocese of Erie
- Julia Herzing, Knox Law Firm
- Father Scott Jabo, president of Cathedral Prep and Villa Maria Academy
- Father John Malthaner, pastor of St. Luke Catholic Church, Erie
- Nicole Reitzell, Erie Downtown Development Corp.
- Stephen Rinn, HBKS Wealth Advisors
- Bridget Shames, Glowacki Management Co.
- Jerome Wegley, Knox Law Firm
- Janice Whiteman, Gannon University School of Education