Annual Fund | St. George School - Erie, PA
Saint George School was established in 1944 under the leadership of Monsignor W. Lawrence Franklin, with support from the Sisters of Mercy.
Saint George School is a preeminent elementary school based in traditional values and dedication to educating children in the faith of Jesus Christ.
For the past sixty-five years, and more than ever today, Saint George School has been a trusted educational institution within our Diocese and the entire Erie community.
Saint George School shares a special relationship with Saint George Church. We have always been grateful for the faithful parishioners and their continuing generosity and support. We also are blessed with an exceptionally effectual and dedicated faculty who inspire and help develop our children in mind and spirit. Our current success would not be possible without our countless supporters. Moreover, we recognize and thank all those who have given of their time, talents, and treasure to Saint George. Together, we have established an institution that develops and prepares students to become tomorrow’s leaders and to grow and flourish to their highest potential; we are partners in mission.
To continue our mission and tradition of educating children in the Catholic faith to the highest educational standards, we respectfully request financial support from our alumni, parents, grandparents, parents of alumni and friends. Your support ensures that children will continue to have the opportunity to experience a Saint George School education for generations to come. Every gift makes a lasting impact on the lives of our students and the communities in which they live. On behalf of our students, we thank you for your support. Your support will surely make a difference.
Give a gift to our Annual Fund today by:
- Cash or checks - Click here to print a donation form
- Matching Gifts – Please check with your employer for a matching gift opportunity.
- Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Life Insurance Policies – Please contact your Financial Advisor for details.
- Estate Gifts/Legacy Gift – Please remember Saint George Parish in your will. This is a special and effective way to ensure that the ideals you value will be perpetuated.
- Business Gifts – EITC Educational Improvement Tax Credit – Pennsylvania Business Owners can reduce your state tax liability by making a tax credit gift to Saint George School through the Diocese of Erie Star Foundation.
Saint George School sincerely appreciates those who have generously donated to our school through The Saint George Fund, Tuition Angel Scholarship Fund and EITC Scholarship Program. Gifts to these funds help us in our mission as we strive to provide academic excellence and leadership opportunities in a faith-filled environment for our students. Saint George School is grateful to our parents and former parents, students and alumni, faculty and staff as well as countless friends who offer gifts that make the Saint George experience possible for each new generation of students.