Employment Openings for 2019-2020 School Year:
Erie Catholic School System has a new opening for a part-time (24 hours a week) cook/server to assist with meal preparation and to serve the food. Interested applicants should submit a completed staff application. All additional documents from the Common Requirements Section will be required prior to hire.
Erie Catholic School System is looking for Substitute Teachers for its Preschool to Grade 8 schools. The person in this role will take over normal classroom instruction based on prepared lesson plans. They will oversee normal classroom duties, which includes imparting instructions, managing student behavior, and addressing the needs of students in an age-appropriate manner. Bachelor's degree required. Prior teaching experience is strongly preferred. Interested applicants should submit a completed substitute teacher application. All additional documents from the Common Requirements Section will be required prior to hire.
Email to HR@eriecatholic.org or via postal mail to:
Erie Catholic School System
c/o Damon Finazzo
1531 E. Grandview Blvd., Suite 100
Erie, PA 16510
- Staff Application (for Secretaries, Aides, Cafeteria, Custodial, Maintenance and other support staff)
- Summer Program Staff Application
- Teacher Application
- Substitute Teacher Application
2. All documents from the Common Requirements Section
3. Other Documents for Teachers
- Resume with current, active email
- Pennsylvania teaching certificate (matching the position for which you are applying)
- Official copy of college or university transcripts
- A current printout listing your Continuing Education Status as reported to PDE.