- The Erie Catholic School System, is seeking candidates for a principal position of a Preschool-Grade 8 school. Appointment to this position will begin effective July 1, 2018.- see full description
Erie Catholic School System has six campuses with students from preschool through 8th grade. We have the following openings for the 2018-2019 school year. Click on the job link to see its job description.
- Extended Care Aide
- Substitute Teacher
Interested applicants should possess a bachelor’s degree in the specific instructional need and, at minium, possess a Pennsylvania Instructional I certification (or be willing to obtain it).
A cover letter, resume, teacher application and all documents from the Common Requirements Section should be mailed to:
Erie Catholic School System
c/o Damon Finazzo
1531 E. Grandview Blvd., Suite 100
Erie, PA 16510
or sent via email to HR@eriecatholic.org
- Teacher Application
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Staff Application (for Secretaries, Aides, Cafeteria, Custodial, Maintenance and other support staff)
2. All documents from the Common Requirements Section
3. Other Documents for Teachers
- Resume with current, active email
- Pennsylvania teaching certificate (matching the position for which you are applying)
- Official copy of college or university transcripts
- A current printout listing your Continuing Education Status as reported to PDE.