- The Erie Catholic School System, is seeking candidates for a principal position of a Preschool-Grade 8 school. Appointment to this position will begin effective July 1, 2018.- see full description
Executive Openings now available!
Erie Catholic School System has an immediate need for a Long Term Substitute Middle School Language Arts Teacher to finish out the school year.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, the Substitute Teacher application from below, and all documents from the Common Requirements Section.
Email to HR@eriecatholic.org or via postal mail to:
Erie Catholic School System
c/o Damon Finazzo
1531 E. Grandview Blvd., Suite 100
Erie, PA 16510
- Teacher Application
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Staff Application (for Secretaries, Aides, Cafeteria, Custodial, Maintenance and other support staff)
- Summer Program Staff Application
2. All documents from the Common Requirements Section
3. Other Documents for Teachers
- Resume with current, active email
- Pennsylvania teaching certificate (matching the position for which you are applying)
- Official copy of college or university transcripts
- A current printout listing your Continuing Education Status as reported to PDE.
Summer Program Assistants Needed!
Erie Catholic School System summer programs extend our mission to provide a welcome and safe environment founded on Christian values for preschool and school age children for the summer months. With unique programs at each of our six schools, our summer programs include activities such as arts & crafts, gym activities, cooking, songs, games, reading and various field trips. To join the fun, please consider applying for any of the following openings.
- Assistant for a pre-2 room at Blessed Sacrament
- Assistant for a pre-K room at Blessed Sacrament School (afternoons only)
- Supervisors and co-supervisor positions at St. James School and St. Jude School