Blessed Sacrament is a Christ-centered Catholic school. Our mission is to ensure that our students achieve educational excellence. A shared partnership exists among faculty, staff, students, families, and members of the community. Through an evolving curriculum, we build the future, creating successful lifelong decision makers in an ever-changing world.
Statement of Beliefs
We at Blessed Sacrament School Believe.....
- Every child has inherent worth and can succeed.
- All children have a right to learn in a safe, healthy and caring environment.
- Education is a shared responsibility between faculty, staff, parents, caregivers and members of the community.
- Every student is an individual learner who learns in different ways and at different rates.
- Parents are the first educators of their children and play an integral role in their success.
- We believe in respecting diversity, fostering community, and providing a quality education for all.
- Catholic beliefs and Christian values are important to our school community.
- We promote high expectations and academic excellence for all students.
- We believe in developing in students a strong sense of responsibility to themselves, others, and the world.
- We believe the ultimate goal of education is to create independent, creative thinkers who can contribute in a positive way to society.